2. You understand the difference between 43 brands of imported vodka.
3. You can call anyone "Hun" including pets.
4. You know someone who was definitely in the emergency room with Richard Gere and the gerbil.
5. You understand the immense importance of good lighting.
6. You can be at a crowded disco the size of two football fields and still spot a toupée.
7. You can tell a woman you love her batching suit, and actually mean her bathing suit.
8. You can explain the nuances between steady date, boyfriend and lover.
9. You really have "been there, done that."
10. Your women friends will tell you everything you want to know about their boyfriends. And that means everything.
11. You're the only type of male who gets to say "fabulous."
12. You have naked pictures of men you don't know in your home.
13. You can have naked men you don't know in your home.
14. You know how to handle the telephone like a Stradivarius.
15. You understand why the good lord invented Spandex.
16. You understand why the good lord didn't intend everyone to wear it.
17. You know how to get back at just about everyone.
18. You know who Edina and Patsy are.
19. You only wear polyester when you mean to.
20. You can smile to let someone know you can't stand them.
21. You can freeze a troll from 20 feet away.
22. You're good pals with women other people can't stand.
23. You've always got an opinion.
24. You've read the book, seen the movie, done the musical.
25. You know how to dress strategically.
26. Your car has an amusing female name.
27. You're the only one at your high school reunion who looks a lot better than you did in high school
28. You've got at least one framed picture of a pet.
29. If your matress could talk it would be Joan Rivers.
30. You know that sex complicates things, so?
31. You know that being called a "cheap slut" isn't actually an insult.
32. There's a married guy somewhere who is terrified of you.
33. Nobody tells you what to do in bed...unless you tell them what to tell you.
34. You have a medicine chest stocked for any occasion.
35. You have at least one movie musical on video.
36. You're embarrassed by people who sing in piano bars.
37. You're not embarrassed to sing in a piano bar.
38. You never hold a grudge for more than a decade or two.
39. You know how to make an entrance.
40. You know when to make an exit.
41. You worry about people you don't even know...like Lisa Minnelli.
42. You choose the most fabulous greeting cards.
43. You know how to program your VCR.
44. You've got sunscreen at every conceivable SPF level.
45. You have a cologne display worthy of Bloomingdales.
46. You understand, viscerally, Joan Crawford.
47. Some of your best friends are your ex lovers.
48. You know when to play dumb.
49. You know what to do for a hangover.
50. Yes, you do have a condom.
51. You've called someone "girlfriend" who is neither a girl nor a friend.
52. One or more of the following apply to you:
a) You adore Judy Garland.
b) You hate Judy Garland.
c) You hate people who adore Judy Garland.
d) You hate people who hate Judy Garland.
e) You don't give a damn about Judy Garland.
f) Who is Judy Garland?
53. You can supply the last names to the following list:
54. You made Donna Summer a star.
55. You made Donna Summer a has-been.
56. Tanning salons were invented for you.
57. You've made sunbathing a performance art.
58. You know when the party is over.
59. You know where to go when the party is over.
60. You're fearless about fighting the elements.
61. When you hear "a stich in time saves nine" you think of:
a) Your Grandma.
b) Your face lift.
c) John Wayne Bobbit.
62. You know that pigs and bears are not necessarily rural wildlife.
63. You know that referring to someone as "a real lady" isn't necessarily a compliment.
64. Your favorite dinner accessory may also be your dinner companion.
65. You know that the most important part of a party's decor is the catering staff.
66. If your cat is a female, you swear it's a lesbian.
67. If your cat is a male, you swear it's a lesbian.
68. You sing along heartily with songs that make most females cringe, like "Stand by your man".
69. You've been to a bris, a bar mitzvah, a christening, a first communion and too many weddings.You have a carefully considered evaluation of the food after each.
70. You'll never have to hear your mother complain about your wife.
71. A two seater convertible seems perfectly practical to you.
72. You have a favorite Disney character and it's usually a nasty one.
73. You've left someone totally speechless.
74. You've shaved something other than your face.
75. All your friends do not have to "get along".
76. You have a large collection of anniversary pictures. They may be with different guys however.
77. Your love handles are actually used as such.
78. When someone turns his back on you, you actually consider it an opportunity.
79. You've got a large assortment of movie star biographies.
80. You've got the most interesting coffee table books.
81. You know where to find a meat rack and it ain't in your kitchen draw.
82. You have a sexual persuasion with it's own flag.
83. At some moment in your life you've envisioned having back-up girls.
84. You know my enemies.
85. After a workout in the gym, you feel like a new man. And he's right thre in the shower.
86. You're Barbra Streisland's biggest fan.
87. You know that Barbra Streisland's biggest fan is Barbra Streisland.
88. Not only have you added spice to your life - sometimes you've added side dishes.
89. You know that "small talk" can be spirituality or politics and important issues can be about Hair.
90. You've actually lived out some of your fantasies.
91. Unlike most staraight women, you have no problem being treated as a sex object.
92. You have no doubts about the accuracy of the Kinsey Report.
93. You know by heart every line ine in:
a) All about Eve
b) The Rocky Horror Picture Show
c) Your face
94. You are ALWAYS ready for your close-up.
95. You have 412 ways to tell someone to get lost. 136 are nonverbal.
96. You can lip-sync to at least one Supreme's song.
97. You have a carefully selected Yiddish vocabulary.
98. Even if you're in Kansas, you're not in Kansas anymore.
99. You know exactly how many martinis it takes.
100.When throwing a party, you know how to put out quite a spread. Sometimes after the party too.